Octant AI - Artificial Intelligence
Octant AI is Endeavour Programme’s proprietary artificial intelligence software solution. It works by combining hundreds of millions of historical project management data points with tailored machine learning algorithms to enable more accurate and faster project management decisions.
Endeavour Programme’s Octant AI prediction product forecasts final cost and project profitability, using powerful algorithms and extensive industry data. Octant AI reduces cost and time overruns by providing project decision makers with more accurate and earlier project outcome forecasts, allowing for more informed decisions with more certainty.
Octant AI is cloud based and runs on Amazon Web Services (AWS) which is secure, easy to use, integrates with most corporate data warehousing systems and operates across any device. It is accessed online in a SaaS format.
Our Octant AI packages
This Micro Data-Insight provides your organisation with an immediate comparison of the Forecast Final Cost between that produced by your project team, compared to the machine learning based forecast provided by Octant AI, for any one applicable project.
- Single project forecast analysis
- Small amount of project level data required
- Clean, simple data structure
- Near-instant turn around forecasting
The Small Data-Insight delivers a more tailored Octant AI prediction service, using simple work breakdown structure data from within an organisation. This combines an organisation’s performance with the industry level insights, providing a business level solution.
- Can be used for multiple projects
- Leverage your own data
- An improved level of accuracy
- More actionable insights achieved
- Continuous and cumulative data value capture
Your own organisational data is an asset which can be leveraged through machine learning. Octant AI enterprise captures data asset value to supercharge your business productivity. Our Big-Data-Insight provides the highest level of actionable insights tailored to your own organisational characteristics, combined with curated multi-factor data inputs. It is the foundation of stepped improvement in project performance.
- Maximum use of enterprise data with minimum data structuring
- Low cost, low risk method of productivity improvement
- ‘Gated’ collaboration for cost effective journey to your AI future
- Integration with existing organisational systems, software, data and methods
- Continuous, cumulative and measurable improvement
- Target specific performance “black spots”
- Tailor commercial arrangements to your organisational needs